Thursday, November 13, 2008

It might be a while!!

So I don't completely understand this blog thing, and as a result I probably won't post much till I can figure it out. Other problem being I don't have a computer of my own that works at the moment. We have parts to a computer, but they aren't all working, and I am also trying to get the stuff off of my laptop that died on me this summer. I don't have enough hours in a day to get it all done!!! Anyway, when I do blog again I will add more wedding pictures, and pictures of some of my recent adventures. (hopefully)!! Till then I guess?

3 comments:

pixiestylist said...

yay! a blog! i'm really sorry i didn't make it to your wedding! i had full intentions of being there, AND at your bridal shower, i have lame excuses and i will tell them to you if you are interested, mostly "work" to sum it up... i still love your guts and want you to see my blog, though it isn't much :) and i never capitalize anything, and my shift keys work fine :) well i hope we are still friends. love your onceuponatime roommate :)

Cassidy said...

YAY for blogs!! I'm glad you gave me your blog address!! Hope things are good! We'd love to come visit and party with you! p.s. thanks for thinking I'm cool still. :)

Rischel said...

Jorden, Beautiful Wedding pictures! I am so happy for you both! Sorry I couldn't make the reception. I hope you are loving life and marriage!