Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bridal Pictures, why not?

I have wanted to put some of these pictures on here for a while, well, tonight when I went to look for the two CDs with over 200 pictures on them they were no where to be found. Ugh! I hope I didn't lose them forever. Anyway Jill, the person who took these pictures had them posted on her blog. She is the photographer that is using my pictures for advertising in the Utah Bride catalog. Mountaincreekfoto.blogspot.com if you want to go and check more of my pictures out and see any of her other works.

This first picture is probably one of my favorites. I was totally done with pictures and I sat down and just started being silly, well she kept taking pictures and this is what she got. haha!
Can you believe I didn't even have toe polish on. That is so not like me, my toes are never naked, I have no idea what I was even thinking.















This is the main picture used in the add below, just incase you couldn't see it very well.










No comments: