Tuesday, June 23, 2009

San Francisco sweep Sacramento

This last weekend I went to California with my in-laws for a family get-together. John's cousin is leaving for Iraq in a few weeks, so they all thought this would be a good time to get together. Well, John is in Washington already, so I went with them by myself. It was alot of fun, and alot of driving.
I got my first experience with In-n-Out. Sorry to all those that just can't get enough, but I just didn't think it was as amazing as it was hyped up to be. Don't get me wrong, it was good, just not as earth shattering as everyone makes it out to be.
We spent most of our time in the Sacramento area, but one day we were able to spend a little time in San Francisco. I didn't get to see much, Peir 39, the Golden Gate Bridge through some hase, and a Giants game.

I did get to see the Sea Lions that just bask in the sun down near Peir 39. I loved seeing them, but everyone else hated it. It was kind of funny seeing so many people just sitting there watching them for more than a couple of minutes. You see, they didn't really move or anything, so what you see in the picture is what they stared at, kind of funny.







Then we happend upon this guy. He insisted on "shinning" my brother-in-laws shoes. They were canvas for one, and didn't look much different when he finished. There were lots of street performers, some were quite talented.



This is me at the Giants game. It was really cold, it was right on the water. I don' t know what was more entertaining though, the drunks or the game.












1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Looks like fun! I called you today to see how your trip went, but you didn't answer. And can you do me a favor? when you put your pictures on make them bigger. I like the medium size!!! (yes, we all know I am BLIND)!!! Can't wait until you are HERE!!!