This is a fun birthday present I have been working on for a very special friend of mine. Isn't it cute? I got the idea from other craft blogs, but the patterns are all mine. I made all the food out of felt, it was actually quit easy, just took a little time as I am a perfectionist.

Anyone for breakfast, complete with bacon and egg.

A bologna sandwich and goldfish crackers.

The fixings that make up the sandwich.

and last but not least, a doughnut!!
I have some other food ideas that I think I am going to make to go with this but I haven't finished them yet. Hopefully I will in the next few days and then I will post pictures of them as well.
3 comments:
Cute!!! I'll be in town August 3rd through the 20th, although some of that time I might be in Seattle. . . I don't really know. Libby's getting married on the 8th and her reception is that night. Hopefully I'll see you there????
oh my. how cute!!
Jorden this food is too cute! Did she like it?? How are you guys doing up there?
Post a Comment