John and I got to take a little trip to the west side of the state for our anniversary. We had a blast, not to mention it was John's first time in Seattle!

This is us at the top of the Space Needle. Having lived in Washington most of my life, I had actually never been to the Space Needle. It was cool to see the city from way up high.

Space Needle from the ground. (Actually the picture is from the courtyard of the Science Center. We got to go there too and really had fun. I think John felt like a kid again playing with all the different little gadgets.

We also got to take a fun little boat cruise around Elliot Bay (which is part of the puget sound). The above picture is from the boat looking back at the city and the below one is of Mt. Rainier. The mountain is usually not visible because of the rainy weather but we had a beautiful day that day and could totally see it.



We also went to the aquarium. They had pools of sea life that you could touch. John thought it was cool, but I thought it was yucky.

Us just being silly. They actually had a live octopus that was really cool, it was a breed that actually lives in the puget sound. (but I didn't take a picture of it because there were a hundred little kids around it)


Above John being silly as usual, and below was at the science center. They had a really cool water exhibit outside and everything was hands on. This was a water wheel thing that showed how energy is created, John got in line and gave it a try.

We also went to Pike's Place Market and just enjoyed time being together. We reall had a good time. I think John really liked his first visit to the Emerald City.
2 comments:
hip hip horray, hip hip hooray!!!
How fun!!!! Man that year flew by. Has it already been a year?? Congrats guys!!!!
Post a Comment