
He is already getting so big, when I was going through the proccess of getting him here I never thought this day would come. Max really is a good baby, good sleeper, good eater, I don't have anything to complain about (ok, I do wish my feet and legs would stop swelling)

This is my favorite outfit that John's mom gave Max. It is a newborn size so this was the last time he will get to wear it, the shirt is a little tight lenghwise now.

This is Max's nursery, not much to it, it is really small but gets the job done.

This is the outfit my parents brought me home from the hospital in. My mom had saved it all these years, so I put Max in it for a picture.
2 comments:
It's crazy how fast time goes once you're done being pregnant, isn't it? He's super cute. Cute baby room too!
Bridger has that same top outfit. Did mom buy it?
what a cutie!
Post a Comment