Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maxwell- six months

He is getting so big so fast I can't hardly believe it. Nothing is safe anymore either. The little guy rolls all over and has figured how to scoot in circles, no forward or backward motions yet, but he sure is trying too. No teeth yet, but he does love food. He licks his lips anytime he sees anything that he knows could potentially be tasty. Not to mention the fact that he puts everything in his mouth. He loves to chew on his toes the most I think. As you can see by the pictures he is always wet on the front as well. He drips like a faucet.

This little rocking chair was minre when I was little.
At the doctor yesterday Max weighed in at 15 lbs. 13 oz and is now 26 1/2 in.


Max was a cute little pumpkin for Halloween. He was just learning to sit on his own when I took this picture, so sadly right after this was taken he fell into the gravel. It was sad, but he was ok.

My sister and I did a craft fair last weekend. I made all the hair bows and headbands and her and her husband did the cars. I think they had more fun than I did. Sitting there selling my things makes me sick to my stomach, not my thing at all!!



Well there you have it, last month in a nutshell. Next post will have Thanksgiving on it so hopefully it will be more exciting!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max is so cute. Can't wait to see him in a few days!