Isn't this table pretty. I made the food, and one of my cousin's sister-in-laws decorated and another made the cake.
Isn't this cake precious. I love the shoes (they were made of fondant)
Sunday was Colby's farewell at church and after we had 40 plus people to our house for a big turkey dinner.
I made some fun tie decorations and thanks to a friend ( http://neighborjanepayne.blogspot.com/2012/01/homemaking-tip-25-projects.html) I also made some "wraxing" paper as part of my center pieces.
Ok this has nothing to do with the weekend but I thought I would add it, last week for family night Max was in a horrible mood, I thought if we set all of these tents up in the living room he would be in heaven. He was still in a bad mood. Now you are all wondering why the heck I have so many tents for one little guy...well the answer is simple, people just keep giving them to us. The fun part about them is they all hook together with the tubes and make one giant tent tube maze. Max is kind of spoiled with so many people who love to give him things. (There is still another tent to this set but we didn't have room for it in our living room. Come summer our yard is going to be awesome!)
The closest I could get to a smile. Oh he was grumpy that night.

2 comments:
Yay! You posted. The diaper cake is beautiful. Really, really cool.
I like your wraxing paper and banner. You're so creative.
I'm so glad you posted pictures of the party. Max is still cute!
Post a Comment