Oh look at that good helper. We are working on putting the eggs in the bowl softly. He gets so excited he just chucks them in and then I have a bowl of cracked eggs.
We have had a few warmish days and Max has loved it. He loves playing outside. He also loves to take his cars out with him and line them all up in the dirt.
I have been experimenting with lots of Pinterest recipes... the first was my dad's birthday cake and the second is cauliflower pizza crust (which turned out super delicious).


This year for my dad's birthday I gave him fudge of the month, this month was funfetti fudge.. tasted just like cake batter (also found the recipe on Pinterest, who knew there were so many fudge recipes out there?) The bread was also a recipe I found on the beloved Pinterest, it was super easy and turned out just like the Artisan style breads you get from the bakery at Safeway. This will be made again and again I am sure. (You can check out some of my pins here: http://pinterest.com/jordenjolley/)
Last but not least, I was asked to help decorate for the Relief Society birthday dinner, and well I never take a challenge lightly..haha. I cut out a dozen of these candelabra, and make 75 Masquerade style masks (sorry I forgot to get a picture of them, I am the worst at taking pictures sometimes). Anyway, that is some of what we have been up to this month. I have about 20 other projects that I have been working on too. Pinterest is going to be the death of me yet :) Oh how I love projects. Now I must finish our Easter clothes, stay tuned for pictures of that.

4 comments:
You've always been so crafty!! If I come home in May, scum night would totally rock!!
It's so fun to see what you're doing Jorden. You are so talented.
i'm totally in for scum night! and i'm totally voting for you to make that fudge for scum night. and anything and all else you find on that beloved pinterest!!!
p.s. I ate a peep this week becasue i bought them for bridger. and yeah they are NASTY! but I shouldn't have let bridger eat them becasue everytime we see peeps he starts screaming, "peeps, momma, peeps." and then inserts whatever color he saw and starts screaming, "orange peeps, momma, orange peeps!" I think I created a monster.
p.p.s. is that a writing no no to have your p.s. longer than your comment? oops!
You are awesome Jorden! You have been so busy this month...and yet you still took time to teach me how to make adorable bow ties. Love all your projects and can't wait for you to post more. Max is adorable!
Post a Comment