Cool dude Max in his Easter tie. He loves sunglasses.
My dad won tickets to the circus and gave them to us to take Max. He had a great time. We couldn't resist a picture with the clown named "Jolly".
During some of the acts I kept covering my mouth because I just couldn't believe the crazy stunts they were doing and when I looked at Max he was doing the same thing. It was pretty funny.
Max and I on Mother's day. It also happened to be his birthday this year.
He is sporting his new birthday tie I made him.
My grandma recently had shoulder surgery and sometimes needs someone to help her get from place to place, so Max decided to help her into the living room to open his presents.
Max got everything related to cars for his birthday, and he was in heaven. He loves them so so much.
I made a "Mater" cake for him, he loved it.
We had a little friend get together and served all "Cars" snacks. I thought Max would freak when he saw so many "Cars" things but he just keep saying, "cool cars, cool cars." It was cute. One of his little friends on the other hand freaked out when he saw all the car stuff, it was cute.
My super hero 2 year old enjoying his birthday sandwich.
Switzerland Babes 2027
1 week ago

2 comments:
Good job on the cake. Looks just like the picture! Happy Birthday Max.
That cake looks amazing!!! Can't beleive Max is TWO!
Post a Comment