Sunday, August 19, 2012

County Fair

We had John's family in town this week for the county fair and lots of Moses Lake sun!!  It was a lot of fun and we did a lot of stuff.  Here are a few pictures of our adventures.
 Grandma Woosie with Max at the demo.  John drove in it this year. 
 Max and Maddie in front of Max's prize winning art.  He got Best of Show, Best of Section, and the People's Choice Award.  He did awesome.  I don't think he understood, but I was excited!  This is the start of his county fair career!!
 Max enjoying a world famous Spaceburger!!
 Caitie and Julene at the Damn light show!
 Hunter, Max, Maddie enjoying the animals!
 Max got to ride on the rides this year.  I am not sure if he liked them or not.  He didn't cry but he didn't have a look of joy either.  
 Max all ready for the rodeo!  What a cute cowboy.
 We borrowed a 15 passenger van for the week so that everyone could ride together, this is Max thinking he was going to be the driver.
This last picture was taken before all the family came to town but I thought it was cute.  Max had been out helping daddy work on Preston's brakes and came back nice and greasy and dirty.  He has been loving the dirt and anything dirty lately.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man! You guys do the fair right! What a great idea to find a van for the week.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Cassidy said...

How fun! Your boy is such a cutie. Man I'm so bummed I missed the fair!