New hair cut. This is the curly version. I wasn't in the mood to straighten it today!
Newest flower clip creation!!
Some binki clips I made...thanks to my sisters instrutions, which I think she got from another friend! Anyway, they turned out really cute even though I can't really take much credit for them.
More projects to come. I am currently working on a dress for my cousin's wedding. Its a 1920's theme wedding, so it should be fun. The wedding is next week, so lots of pictures to come. (p.s. John is renting a zuit suit, so that should be fun too)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute hair. And the clips are cute too. I wish I had a girl. So let me know when you get an etsy shop and I will pass the word. See you soon!
1 comment:
Cute hair. And the clips are cute too. I wish I had a girl. So let me know when you get an etsy shop and I will pass the word. See you soon!
Post a Comment