Ok, Ok, so I said I wanted to start an etsy sight. Well to make a long story short I just don't have the time. Also I give away all of my creations before I have enough to even think about selling. So we shall see if a sight ever gets going, I will let everyone know! I have some new clippies I have been making, I'll try and get some pictures on here soon. I also cut my hair...5 inches!! (pictures soon) OH and the most exciting news of all, I have decided to run a 5K!! I have wanted to do it for a long time but always said, "once I get into better shape I'll do it." Well, I am not waiting to get into better shape to sign up, I signed up and now have real motivation to get out there and start running. The race is April 4th...just 5 weeks away. My mom is coming from Washington and is going to run right along side me!! I am so excited. I think I might go out and by me some new running shoes this weekend (that way I have time to break them in!) Well, hopefully I will have a picture update this weekend, and more projects to post.
1 comment:
Good luck with the run! That's AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment