Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maxwell- nine months

This month I didn't get as many cute pictures. When ever I try to get Max to smile his tongue comes out instead. For the last few days all we have seen is his silly tongue hanging out!











Ok this one is kind of cute, but he was trying to crawl to the camera instead.










Max has learned how to stand up in bed which makes bed time hard some nights. This particular night he stood at the end and cried to get out just moments after I put him in, then he was quite, I went to check on him and found that he fell asleep and slid down the side of the bars. He is funny sometimes, we find him in all kinds of weird sleeping postitions.





Max found a new friend in the mirror the other day. It was acutally pretty cute, he was talking to himself and giving himself kisses.


Max loves food, and he loves to feed himself. He is eating some pancakes in this picture.


We also took him on the swing for the first time a couple of weeks ago. He thought it was pretty awesome. I think we are going to get a swing for our house when the weather warms up.










2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

i LOVE the tongue sticking out. too too funny. And I see a little Bridge in these pictures. See i think they both really do have a lot of Byington in them!!! I am excited to see him this weekend...but don't let him get to close to my two sickie kidlets...ugh.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the tongue too. I agree, I see some Byington in him, but I also see John. What a cutie!