Well isn't he cute?? Haha! He just kept rolling or crawling away from me about as fast as I could set him on the floor. I did manage to get a few cute ones though.





He got a big boy hair cut this last month for family pictures we took in Utah. He looks so big now!

This is what I saw when I peeked in on his nap yesterday, he was just talking to himself, and relaxing!

This was at the family pictures, but I had this picture taken on my camera.

Across the field from John's mom's house is the Winder Dairy. I kind of knew this place was there, but didn't know what a gem it was until this trip to Utah. I plan on making it a fun thing we do everytime we go to grandma's in Utah.


Here are a few craft projects I have been working on lately:
Project 1: diaper bag



Project 2: My dad's birthday present

I also decided to cut all my hair off, I was just so tired of it.
Before:

After:

Well that's all 'till next month!!!!
2 comments:
Cute hair. See you in few weeks.
That diaper bag is awesome! Is that the messenger bag pattern? Max is getting so big, holy cow and your hair looks way cute! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment