I just wanted to post some of my latest crafts. I am still hoping for an Etsy store, but I am kind of trying to wait till after February 10th when supposedly the new lead testing law goes into effect. Guess we'll see what happens.

These are some fabric flowers I made for one of the girls I nanny for her birthday. I think they look awesome on a hat, or you could put them in your hair. I just thought they were kind of fun.

I also made some new shoes for my newest neice. John's sister had a baby, Madaline, a few weeks ago and I thought she really needed these. They turned out pretty cute I think.

I have some other crafts in the works, now hopefully I can find the time to do them. I was recently given lots of flanel, so I am hoping to make lots of cute new quilts. I will try and post them when I finish...if that happens soon!!
2 comments:
Those are very cute. I can't wait to see what else you make.
Oh way cute!!! Let me know when you start up your store. . .
Post a Comment